Aadhaar giving body has presented a more gotten Aadhaar card called the PVC Card. Fundamentally it is a similar Aadhaar card that you have, but the Aadhaar PVC Card has made physical conveying of it has more helpful and it accompanies better security highlights.
You can utilize any portable number to get OTP for validation, no matter what the enlisted versatile number with your Aadhaar. In this way, one individual can arrange Aadhaar PVC cards online for the entire family," said a UIDAI Twitter. Check here the bit by bit manual for applying for an Aadhaar PVC card for the entire family utilizing one number.
The most effective method to arrange Aadhaar PVC card for the entire family utilizing one number:
• Visit the authority UIDAI site https://uidai.gov.in.
• Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number/16-digit virtual ID/28-digit EID to start.
• Presently enter the security code.
• In the event that utilizing a non-enlisted portable number, click on the necessary box of ''my versatile number isn't enrolled''.
• Then, at that point, enter the OTP sent on your telephone.
• Subsequent to submitting, you will get a see duplicate of the PVC card.
• Click on the installment choice, pay 50 to arrange one PVC card.
What is the Aadhaar PVC Card?
The Aadhaar PVC Card is simply difficult to convey and strong, it has a carefully marked secure QR code with photo and segment subtleties with various security highlights. It tends to be arranged online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in utilizing Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID. Clients can do as such by paying an ostensible charge of Rs 50. Aadhaar PVC Card is conveyed to the occupant's location by speed post.
Step by step instructions to arrange Aadhaar PVC Card on the web
You can raise "Aadhaar Card" solicitation can by visiting the UIDAI Official Website or Resident Portal utilizing 12 digits Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digits Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID. Solicitation can likewise be raised utilizing enlisted or non-enrolled versatile numbers. Assuming you do as such with your enrolled Mobile Number, the OTP/TOTP will be gotten on the specific enlisted Mobile number. For non-registered/Alternate Mobile numbers, OTP will be gotten on Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile numbers.
Image Credit: Twitter