Instant messaging app WhatsApp is launching new features to give users a better chatting experience on the day. The company has now launched new animated stickers that will make users' chats even more interesting. WhatsApp has rolled out animated stickers for both Android and iOS platforms, and if you want to take advantage of them, you must first update your WhatsApp. Because this feature will be available only on the updated version. With new animated stickers, WhatsApp has shared posts on its Twitter account, and it has been reported with animated posts that animated stickers have now become available, and users can use them. These stickers include Stickers like Rico Sweet Life, Playful Piyomaru, Bright Days, Moody Foodies, and Chummy Chum Chums, etc. If you also want to use these stickers, you will have to follow some tips.
How to use WhatsApp animated stickers:
- Open the chat to whoever you want to send this sticker, then you need to click on the emoji icon, it's going to look at you in the bottom bar.
- Also, go to the stickers option, then you need to click on the '+' option.
- Then you're going to see the stickers store within WhatsApp. Here you'll see many sticker packs that you can choose according to yourself.
- You will then notice that this new sticker pack is going to be added to all the stickers list. It is coming with a play button, which makes it different from others, i.e., regular stickers.
- Now click on the sticker pack you want to download, then you can also tap on this sticker to see the preview.
- Now when you're ready to download it, you tell you that you now have to click on the download button or option, it's going to look at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you are going to see this sticker immediately in the sticker section. Now you can use them according to yourself.
These animated stickers can only be played once in chats, and won't loop it indefinitely as well. If you want to trigger your animation, users must scroll up and down to play it. However, by default, animated stickers can only be played once. These stickers appear in the desktop app as soon as the stickers are downloaded on mobile. However, WhatsApp for desktop apps doesn't have the option to access the Sticker Store. Also, WhatsApp does not currently support third-party stickers.
Image credit: zeebiz