Reliance Jio is making a mind to replace WhatsApp with its JioChat app, a messaging app that reigns over the hearts of millions of people in the world. Perhaps that's why Jio has made its look exactly like WhatsApp. Mukesh Ambani, the country's largest telecom company known for India's largest business, reliance Jio recently launched a video conferencing software JioMeet to replace the Zoom app. Now, Reliance Jio is making a mind to replace WhatsApp with its app, a messaging app that reigns over the hearts of millions of people in the world. Perhaps that's why the company has made its look exactly like WhatsApp. It is also being called a clone of WhatsApp.
Reliance Jio's app:
In fact, Reliance Jio company has changed the look of its app JioChat app to give a stiff bump to the messaging app WhatsApp and has changed its user interface to WhatsApp exactly. However, the company's app already has 5 crore users, i.e., the app has been downloaded 5 million times so far. This is not a new app. The bus company has changed it. The company has changed the look of this app so that it will be a little difficult to distinguish between WhatsApp and JioChat.
Similar features of both apps:
- Let's say the color scheme in both these apps is perfectly the same.
- The two apps have exactly the same features as product name placement, search and camera icons, and Chat and Status tab.
- WhatsApp has where Status appears. There in JioChat, these options come from story names.
- Keeping a slight difference, the company has placed a separate feature called Channels in JioChat.
- JioChat shows the call icon instead of the Calls tab.
Image credit: allhindihelp