Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday (December 28) will initiate the finished segment of the Kanpur Metro Rail Project. The introduction will occur at around 1.30 pm. PM Modi will likewise address the IIT Kanpur understudies. He will likewise attempt a metro ride from the IIT metro station to Geeta Nagar.
Before the initiation, PM Modi will go to the 54th Convocation Ceremony of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur at around 11 am. Every one of the understudies will be given advanced degrees through an in-house blockchain-driven innovation created at the Institute under the National Blockchain Project.
Here are the Latest Updates from PM Modi's Kanpur Visit:
- PM Modi introduces the finished segment of the Kanpur Metro Rail Project and takes a ride in the metro. UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri additionally, present alongside him
- In this 75th year of freedom, we have more than 75 unicorns, north of 50,000 new companies. Of these, 10,000 have come distinctly over the most recent a half year.
- At the point when you took affirmation in IIT Kanpur, you must've had anxiety toward obscure. IIT Kanpur has removed you from that and given you a huge material. Today, you have the conviction to investigate the whole world, the journey for something good: PM Modi at the 54th assembly of IIT Kanpur
- Today is a day of twofold joy for Kanpur. On one hand, Kanpur is getting a metro rail office and then again, the universe of innovation is likewise getting inestimable gifts from IIT Kanpur.
- PM Narendra Modi goes to the 54th conference service of IIT Kanpur
PM Modi has begun tending to the 54th Convocation Ceremony in IIT Kanpur.
The finished 9 km-long segment of Kanpur Metro Rail Project extends from IIT Kanpur to Moti Jheel. It is being worked at an expense of over Rs 11,000 crore. The whole length of the Kanpur Metro Rail Project is 32 km. These will be the quicker fabricated metro projects in the country.
The development work of the Kanpur metro project was begun on November 15, 2019. It was started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. In under two years, the preliminary attempt of the venture occurred on the 9 km IIT to Motijheel Priority Corridor on November 10, 2021.
Image Credit: India Today