The coronavirus crisis in the country has been looming, the speed of the COVID-19 case is increasing at a rapid pace. However, the Centre's Modi government had lockouts for about 2 months, which had led to a halt to the country's economy, which adopted the process of opening a lockdown in a phased manner for the lane on track and the country is now starting 'unlock-2' after 'unlock-1.'
Since when the guidelines of Unlock-2 will come into force:
New guidelines have also been issued by the Union Home Ministry on Monday night for 'unlock-2' in the country. The guidelines issued for 'unlock-2' will come into effect from July 1 after the completion of 'unlock-1' on June 30.
As per the new guidelines of the Government's Unlock-2:
- The night curfew has been extended from 10 am to 5 pm across the country.
- Essential services to be exempted.
- School colleges across the country will remain closed until July 31.
- Metro Rail, cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, etc., also decide to remain closed by July 31.
- Will be applicable in the container zone till 31st July lockdown, only necessary works allowed in the container zone.
- The guideline of unlock-2 has been provided to the States to identify the buffer zone outside the container zone, where the corona case is likely to increase. The district administration can impose necessary restrictions in such places.
- The guidelines also say, "Training institutes of central and state governments will be allowed to work from July 15, for which standard operating procedure (SOP) will be issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)."
As per the guidelines of unlock-2, the training institutes of the central and state governments will be opened outside the container zone. Allowed to open from July 15. The standard operating procedure has to be followed. As per the guidelines of unlock-2, it is mandatory to wear face covers in public places, workplaces, and during the use of transport.
Image credit: rajras