Today, Mukesh Ambani and his owned company Reliance Industries are being discussed everywhere all over India. However, everyone knows Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani is the richest person in Asia and the owner of India's renowned company Reliance Industries. In fact, on Friday itself, Mukesh Ambani's life had a new chapter on acquiring the seventh-highest property. Now, he has climbed one notch and above from this place.
Bloomberg Billionaires Index:
According to the latest data released by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Mukesh Ambani's total assets have now gone up to $72.4 billion. Reliance shares gained 3% on Monday, which is why their assets rose by about $2.17 billion to $72.4 billion.
Also left behind Larry Page:
India's richest man Mukesh Ambani has now become the richest man in the world's seventh to one notch and above. In fact, Forbes real-time had recently released its billionaire rankings, according to it, Mukesh Ambani had gone ahead of Berkshire Hathway' Warren Buffet, Google's Larry Page, and Sergei Brin. On the 3rd day, Mukesh Ambani has also left behind Larry Page.
The only person from Asia included in the list:
You will also be surprised to know that Mukesh Ambani, who joined the sixth position in the list of the world's 10 richest people, has become the only person from all over Asia. Forbes has pegged Mukesh Ambani's total assets figure at $72.4 billion.
Forbes real-time billionaire ranking:
- Jeff Bezos in first place with $184 billion worth of assets
- Bill Gates in second place with $115 billion worth of assets
- Bernard Arnault family' ranked third with $94.5 billion worth of assets
- Mark Zuckerberg in fourth place with $90.8 billion worth of assets
- Steve Ballmer ranked fifth with $74.6 billion worth of assets
- Mukesh Ambani ranked 6th with assets worth $72.4 billion
- Larry Page ranked seventh with $71.6 billion worth of assets
- Warren Buffett in eighth place with $69.7 billion worth of assets
- Sergei Brin ranked ninth with $69.4 billion worth of assets
- Elon Musk ranked tenth with $68.6 billion worth of assets
Mukesh Ambani was ranked 9th in the list till June 20 and 7th by July 11. But suddenly, Ambani's assets rose by $2.17 billion and touched a figure of $72.4 billion as Reliance Industries' shares gained a record-breaking spurt. As of June 20, the property was $64.5 billion. Moreover, it is also commendable that reliance company's market capitalization has reached Rs 12 lakh crore.
Image credit: dy365