Aadhaar Card is the most important document for all citizens across the country today, and without it, you can stop many of your essential work. Because Aadhaar Card is also used as small work and ID from government activities. A passport or driving license requires an Aadhaar Card everywhere. In Aadhaar Card, you register your mobile number so that important information related to it is updated. If you have forgotten your registered mobile number, there is no need to bother because you can find it in minutes sitting at home. Let's know-how?
UIDAI website to be used:
1. Often people use two or three mobile numbers simultaneously, so it becomes a little difficult to remember which number is registered in your Aadhaar card. To know your registered mobile number, you must first visit UIDAI's website uidai.gov.in.
2. After the website is open, you can get the Aadhaar card there, such as verify the Email/mobile number click on that. Then you will be asked for some necessary information to fill them carefully.
3. Then you need to enter the mobile number and security code there. Also, enter your Aadhaar number to know your registered mobile number.
4. As soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, you need to cross-check by entering the manual number. You have to enter mobile numbers that you think can be linked to the Aadhaar card.
5. When cross-checked, your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar, and an OTP will appear on the e-mail ID. After entering this OTP, you have to verify. Just with these tips, you will know your registered mobile number.
Can also take offline information:
You can also take information by visiting the Aadhaar center to find out your registered mobile number in the Aadhaar card. For this, you have to take the first online appointment. Go to UIDAI's website and click on the My Aadhaar icon provided there. Then you have to click on Book an Appointment in Get Aadhaar there. Then you have to choose the date and time according to your own. You can find out your registered mobile number by visiting the Aadhaar center at the time selected.
Image credit: coverfox