While the coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic has affected everything in the country and the world, our country has gone back many years, and there has been a hue and cry around the world, although the biggest impact that has been affected is the economic aspect. Moreover, education and students have been affected in the country on a large scale. , where the round of smart classes started in schools, etc., the students were not at all aware that they would have to take classes at home, a few percents of the people are happy, but the larger population is worried about it. By and large, education in India can be said to have been affected by the large-scale coronavirus. However, schools and educational institutions are trying to make children forget something, but because of the problem of the internet, etc., it is not able to run properly.
Although the time has come for people to get upset about the future of their children as to how long this is going to last, it is really important to lockdown in coronavirus, which is why it is constantly being increased, and now we have stepped into Lockdown 4.0 as well. Now, while students and their kin are disturbed, they also get some relief through NCERT. Let me tell you that NCERT is providing e-books to children from Class I to XII. This means that students can download their e-books from here. Although you are not being offered only books on the official website, you are also being provided with study material from class I to XII.
Now, if you are wondering how you can download them, we will tell you today how to download NCERT e-books according to your class for yourself sitting at home. Let's not delay now and tell you how you can do it.
How to Download NCERT E-BOOKS know here Step by Step:
1. For this, you must first visit the official website of https://ncertbooks.ncert.gov.in/, i.e., NCERT.
2. Now you need to click on the View and download e-books free you are looking at here, it's going to look at you just below the login and register section.
3. Now a new page is going to be open for you. You don't stop understanding it by understanding a different process.
4. Here on this new page, you need to choose your subject and other things according to your class, and then press on the Go button.
5. Now you're going to see the Puraro book with its index. Now, you can also download the entire book, or you can also download one chapter.
6. One thing to note here is that you can view this downloaded book on your computer only if you have a PDF reader or you use a Chrome browser.
Image credit: libkvd5s1