Facebook-owned WhatsApp is the most frequent or even one that's going to be used extensively in the world. It is used not only in India but all over the world. In simple terms, we tell you that people are now using WhatsApp in all their everyday activities. It can also be said that you use it for your daily communication. In addition, you can easily send messages, photos, and videos, etc.
However, many times we wish someone a birthday through our WhatsApp, wish someone on the new year or send someone a greeting on your behalf, etc. We don't always do this work. Many a time, we forget these things. Only then do we have to hear something from the front many times. However, if you were able to schedule any message in WhatsApp, it would have been easier, now when you know about anyone's birthday, you could schedule a special one for it. However, you can't take advantage of this feature within the WhatsApp app. But there are many third-party apps in the market through which you can perform this work. You can easily find these apps by visiting the Google Play store.
These apps include some learn apps such as WhatsApp Scheduler, Do it Later, SKEDit, etc. Through these apps, you can easily schedule any message on WhatsApp. However, not just messages, you can also schedule videos and photos through these apps. If you're wondering if this app will be very difficult, what will you need to use? Many such questions may come to your mind, but it's not easy to use the app. However, if you want to schedule videos and photos, etc., you will have to take the premium version of these apps. But you don't need to do anything separately for messages, etc. The best part of these apps is that these apps also work on non-rooted Android smartphones.
How to schedule WhatsApp messages?
- Now if you want to schedule a message on WhatsApp in your phone, i.e., your Android smartphone, you need to follow the steps below:
- For this, you need to download the WhatsApp Scheduler app to your Android smartphone.
- You will then need to go to the Settings>Accessibility>Service and give the app access to accessibility. For this, you need to enable the toggle here.
- Once the app is downloaded you'll need to open it, here you'll have to click on the + icon, it's going to get you on the bottom right corner.
- You will then have to open a WhatsApp contact or any group on WhatsApp or go to it.
- Then you need to select the time and date when you want to send this message.
- You will also need to choose the frequency and your message type here.
- Then you need to click on the Button on the top right corner, so you need to schedule your message.
Image credit: jihosoft