More than 10 million Bloggers across the world are earning millions of rupees using Google Adsense on their Blog. If you're also starting Blog or you have a Website already, you should know all sorts of details about Google Adsense.
What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an Ad Network with parent company "Google." This website gives Owners a chance to earn money through Ads. In simple terms, it shows your website Ads and shares 60% to 70% of the earnings from it.
How does Google Adsense work?
Google Adsense takes Direct Ads from multiple Companies to promote it through its Ad Network across from the smallest websites and share revenue from it to Partners. Google Adsense takes Direct Ads from multiple Companies to promote it through its Ad Network across from the smallest websites and share revenue from it to Partners. In simple terms, when you have access to a good userBase, you get approval in Google Adsense. After which Ads appears on your Website, you get earning as soon as a user clicks on the Ads on your website.
- Sometimes this earning relies on – Cost Per Click, i.e., CPC, which is never the same. Even Google Adsense can't predict how much money you can earn according to Per-Click because Google AdSense's CPC depends on many factors.
- CPC can be more or less, depending on your Website's Niche or Topic:
- There is a high CPC on Topics like Health, Finance, and Legal, etc.
- While Jokes, Movies, and Facts, etc. are Low CPC.
- Similar technology and Computers are moderate - average CPC niche.
- The Origin of Your Blog's or Website's traffic also causes CPC to be less or more. If most of your blog comes from a developed country like Traffic USA, it will have a higher CPC, but if your traffic comes from countries like India or Nepal, your blog's CPC will be less. This is because the purchasing power of developed countries is higher than that of developing countries. Some factors affect your CPC, such as the location of Ads, Ad Blending, and the type of Ads (Text, Image, Videos), and so on. These can also be optimized by some methods.
How to get approval of Google Adsense?
You must have good traffic on your Blog or Website. At least 3,000 to 5,000 traffic is required, and your content quality should be outstanding. In addition, your Site Layout, Authority, Topic should also be correct. After all, you can apply it by visiting Google Adsense's Official Website and apply ads to your site after getting approval.
What is Google Adsense PIN?
Adsense PIN is a type of 4 Digit Code (Numbers) that Google Adsense sends by mail to your address. This PIN is sent to your AdSense account when it comes to $10. You need to log into Google Adsense when you receive a PIN. It's actually sent to verify your address, you can try twice more if you don't get these PIN at once. The PIN total is sent three times together, and if you don't receive it three times, Google Adsense will ask you to upload the ID card, and after uploading the ID, you won't need a PIN.
How to get a Payment on Google Adsense?
Google Adsense has different Payment Options for different countries such as EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Western Union Quick Cash and Cheque, etc. In India, it pays through Cheque and EFT facility – it pays you only when your $100 is completed. While cheques issued by it may take 20-25 days to reach your address in India and take a few days to go to Clarence – Adsense is constantly increasing its Payment Options.
How to add a bank account on Google Adsense?
Follow the following steps to add your Saving Account to Google Adsense-
- Sign in to Adsense Account.
- Click on Gear Icon.
- Select the Payment option.
- Now click on the Payment Setting option located in the Side Bar.
- Go to available Forms of Payment section.
- Click here on the Add New Bank Account option.
- Fill in your details and click on Proceed Button.
- Recheck your Bank Account Details.
- Your Bank Account will be added.
When does Google Adsense make payment?
Google Adsense usually calculates your previous month's Earnings on the 2nd of every month and sends it to your Bank Account between the 21st and 26th. It may take 4 days to one week for this money to come into your account. Sometimes it may take longer due to holidays in between, but if it is more than 10 days, contact your Bank.
Work of Swift code on Google Adsense:
Swift Code is required when your Bank Account is receiving payment from abroad to another currency. It is allowed to its branches by the Bank, but there is no Swift Code of branches in small towns or rural areas – they are used to code the IFSC. Swift Code is no longer mandatory for receiving payment from Adsense in India.
Image credit: hydnews