Aside from following COVID-19-proper conduct, clinical specialists have on numerous occasions stressed the significance of fortifying one's resistance to keep the contamination under control. The Ministry of Ayush has shared some Ayurveda self-care tips to help insusceptibility in this way forestalling COVID-19 disease. Investigate:
· Drink lukewarm every now and again
· Do take the spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, dry ginger and garlic are suggested for cooking
· Burn-through amla (Indian gooseberry) or amla items.
· Swish with warm water adding a spot of turmeric and salt
· Food ought to be newly arranged and effectively absorbable
· Practice yoga, pranayama and contemplation for in any event 30 minutes day by day as educated by the Ministry concerning Ayush National Clinical Management Protocol for COVID-19 prophylaxis
· Take satisfactory rest for seven to eight hours, stay away from daytime rest
Ayurveda measures to advance insusceptibility
· Burn-through chavanprash 20 gm in separated dosages on void stomach with tepid water
· Brilliant milk–Add a large portion of a teaspoon of turmeric powder in 150 ml hot milk, and have a few times per day
· Take Guduchi Ghan Vati 500 mg/ashwagandha tablet 500 mg twice every day after suppers with tepid water
· Drink natural tea/decoction (kadha) produced using 3 gm powder involving:
1. 4 section – Basil (tulsi)
2. 2 section – Cinnamon
3. 2 – Shunthi (Dry Ginger)
4. 1 section – Black pepper)
5. Blend the fixings in 150ml hot bubbled water and have it a few times per day. Add jaggery, raisin, cardamom to improve taste and flavor.
Nasal application: Apply sesame oil or coconut oil or cow ghee in both the nostrils in the first part of the day and evening.
Oil pulling treatment: Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil or coconut oil in the mouth. Try not to drink, gargle in the mouth for a few minutes and spit it off followed by a warm water flush. This should be possible on more than one occasion per day.
For dry hack or sore throat: Steam inward breath with plain water or new pudina (mint) leaves or ajwain (caraway seeds) or kapur (camphor) can be drilled once per day. Clove or mulethi (liquorice) powder blended in with regular sugar/nectar can be taken a few times each day if there should arise an occurrence of hack or throat disturbance.
These actions by and large treat typical dry hack and sore throat. Be that as it may, it is ideal to counsel qualified doctors if these side effects continue.