During the deadly pandemic like corona in India, everyone was in their home and were contacting each other through video conferencing from home. Airtel had also recently announced the launch of its video conferencing BlueJeans app after Reliance Jio to replace the Zoom app used for video conferencing during the entire lockdown. Now, the company has launched this app.
Airtel's new video conferencing app:
In fact, a few days ago, India's largest company Reliance Jio launched its video conferencing app JioMeet. Now, Airtel, India's second-largest telecom company, has also launched its video conferencing app to Mangalawar to hit Jio. The company has also partnered with the US best telecom company 'Verizon' to launch this app. The great result of this partnership is 'BlueJeans,' the Airtel company has launched its video-conferencing app in India in the name of 'BlueJeans.'
Highlights of BlueJeans:
- The first feature of this app is that it can connect about 50,000 people for a single meeting at a time.
- The second feature of Airtel BlueJeans is that the focus of this app will be on end-user privacy.
- This platform has a smart meeting feature add. So that the most essential discussion points can be captured.
- On this app, you will also get the option of time-saving highlight reports. In Airtel BlueJeans, end-users will find a number of features such as HD video, Dolby audio, waiting rooms, AES-256 GCM level encryption, restriped meetings with two-step authentication, screen-sharing.
- Users will also get integrated workflow on this platform.
Data on BlueJeans will remain secure:
The video-conferencing Airtel BlueJeans is currently made available only for enterprises. According to reports, the new app is quite similar to video-conferencing platforms like Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Teams. This app has also been made available only for enterprises. The company informed that whatever data users share on it will be absolutely safe. In addition, the entire data will be hosted locally in data centers located across the country. That is why it will be safe and secure for apps and users.
Airtel BlueJeans Price:
Airtel would initially provide all enterprises in India with its video conferencing app, BlueJeans, for three months. But, subsequently, a three-tier price strategy will be implemented. The charge will be decided based on large enterprises, medium enterprises, and small enterprises. The company has not yet given any price.
Image credit: youtube