Image Courtesy: mymentalage.com
Taking online tests are fun as they give insight to your personality and character. They analyse skills of observation and intellect. Such tests place you in a category and based up your scores that are a level of keen powers of observation.
This test is based on how well you perceive colors and which colors appeal you the most. Your answers will determine your mental age. Your chronological age will determine that from how many years you are alive. Your mental age tell how old your brain feels.
A low score does not show that you possess poor intelligence but it shows the way you view the world. The various steps in the tests are discussed below:
- Choose Brightest Sunset- There are different sunsets from which you to make a choice. Once you have selected the sunset that appears brightest, check your and write points on a piece of paper.
- Choose a Shade- Look at the various shades of blue. Look at different shades and then select what shade of blue appeals to you. Add your points.
- Choose Brightest Color- Now, see at the pattern of a fabric curtain with several shades. Make a choice out of the color shades that you think are the brightest to your eye. Add points.
- Choose the Water Color That appeals The Most- Water colors are different from oil colors and are more mellowed in appearance. Take a look at the four splashes of water colors and select which speaks to you the most. Add points
- Choose a Color Explosion- The way you select the colors tells a lot about your personality. Make your choice and then jot down your points.
While everyone is distinctive in their own way, such tests are opinions of a greater section and perception.