Image Courtesy: Relevant Children’s Ministry
Teamwork an essential aspect for students to learn sports and making friends. With the team building activities students becomes of curious, independent and learn various skills. They also tend to make friends. The ten team building activities are discussed as below:
- Cops and Robbers: This is a classic team building game that students always love! The kids who are labelled as cops should work together to hold all the robbers.
- Protect the Castle: This is a fun team building game that makes kids coordinate with each-other.
- Sink the Ship: The indoor team building game for students needs a gymnasium, but is an entertaining game that requires teamwork.
- Basketball passing lanes: The kids line up on opposite ends of court, and give instruction to kids to start running in the same direction. Each kid passes the ball and forces kids to look for teammates, and securely pass the ball.
- Soccer passing lanes: This game is the same as basketball passing game, but replace the basketball with a soccer ball.
- Tag with a twist: Set up a game of tag, and put two kids who will be “it”. This forces the pair to chase other students together and enable the pair to work together and build chemistry.
- Duck Duck Goose: It is a classic game that every toddler play. It sow the seeds of early team building development among kids.
- Group Juggling: This game will enrapture students to learn to juggle and work together. It creates a very valuable and fun educational scenario.
- Three Legged Race: It helps create teamwork among students. By fastening kids at the ankles, they work together to succeed.
- Treasure Hunt: Any item at home or in classroom can be hidden, used. It helps to team up and work together.